Curriculog - Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping departments and colleges to approve course and curriculum changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus.
Accessing the System
To access the K-State Curiculog system, faculty and staff simply log in with their K-State eid and password after selecting the "Login" link in the upper right hand corner.
See Curriculog help at: www.k-state.edu/curriculog
- Select Training link on left-side menu
- View additional help resources by clicking "Help"
- See a video: "View a Proposal" training video under "Proposals"
NOW AVAILABLE: Fall 2018 training sessions
- Sept 24 Mon 2-3:30 Calvin 306
- Sept 25 Tue 8:30-10 Calvin 306
- Sept 27 Thu 1:30-3 ZOOM Training
- Oct 3 Wed 10-11:30 Calvin 306
- Nov 7 Wed 10-11:30 Calvin 306
- Dec 5 Wed 1:30-3 Calvin 306
- To register for training, email email@example.com with your preferred training session date.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source