Attention Curriculog Users (Aug 2021)
Curriculog has been upgraded to rollout the new user interface. Users will see a modern look and feel, sticky toolbars, and see that the type of proposal is displayed in lists of proposals. Also note the following changes to the Course-Change and Curriculum-Change forms:
- The new required import feature prompts users to search and select the item for import as soon as the form is selected
- users should then run the impact report, paste it in the appropriate field in Rational and Impact section, and then return to top of form to complete the proposal
- users may immediately begin making changes to the course or curriculum; users no longer need to launch form and then make changes
- the approval on the Originator step is no longer needed; the launched form goes straight to the Initial Review step
- with the new Originator tracking feature, the markup of course changes is blue (not red)
- help text is automatically displayed
Curriculog - Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping departments and colleges to approve course and curriculum changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus.
Accessing the System
To access the K-State Curiculog system, faculty and staff simply log in with their K-State eid and password after selecting the "Login" link in the upper right hand corner.
See Curriculog help at: www.k-state.edu/curriculog
- Select Training link on left-side menu
- View additional help resources by clicking "Help"
- See a video: "View a Proposal" training video under "Proposals"
Questions? Email email@example.com
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved