Curriculog - Curriculum Management System
Curriculog automates the process of curriculum approval, helping departments and colleges to approve course and curriculum changes and improve communication about the curriculum across campus.
Accessing the System
To access the K-State Curiculog system, faculty and staff simply log in with their K-State eid and password after selecting the "Login" link in the upper right hand corner.
See Curriculog help at: www.k-state.edu/curriculog
- Select Training link on left-side menu
- View additional help resources by clicking "Help"
- NEW: View a Proposal training video under "Proposals"
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source